Luke's Lightsaber Mando series finale.

Gosh that’s freaky. Ok. Mystery solved back to prop stuff
498B63DC-0559-4A8A-A6C8-E32902679341.jpeg

Even rings.

They look canted too though…. If not “comfort shaped” maybe bulbous on the rib profile?

Anyway….
That’s production built

Designer took notes from contemporary replicas: probably not the VL MoM or DaveP and certainly not the one at Identities (it was on tour after all)
Honestly I see a hint of Dan’s and Rylo… card is very nicksdad but that comes from the Mando finale as well.
(This could well be the same production made hilt but I still stand by that the hero belthanger on the Mando finale was a Rylo reveal)

6EAE6B76-222B-4290-BA48-2C094DE8E9BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Even rings.

They look canted too though…. If not “comfort shaped” maybe bulbous on the rib profile?

Anyway….
That’s production built

Designer took notes from contemporary replicas: probably not the VL MoM or DaveP and certainly not the one at Identities (it was on tour after all)
Honestly I see a hint of Dan’s and Rylo… card is very nicksdad but that comes from the Mando finale as well.
(This could well be the same production made hilt but I still stand by that the hero belthanger on the Mando finale was a Rylo reveal)

View attachment 1572251
Does this belt hanger look metal to you Bryan?

3BAC3B98-3034-4CBF-8860-F76E7CBBFFFC.jpeg

Grenade base ring is a good bit longer than the EFX resin.
Hmmm, card trace thickness looks different too.
Could be a characteristically distorted cast of the metal hero on the show? Maybe the stand-in bodydouble had the aluminum hilt and MH wore this (maybe) cast one?

View attachment 1572458
Grenade base ring is a good bit longer than the EFX resin.
Hmmm, card trace thickness looks different too.
Could be a characteristically distorted cast of the metal hero on the show? Maybe the stand-in bodydouble had the aluminum hilt and MH wore this (maybe) cast one?
It makes sense. Um Mark, how to say this nicely, has more girth. A resin prop would be less likely to pull the belt down. I seem to recall they made resin and rubber belt hangers for that reason in the Prequels.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back