Luke's Lightsaber Mando series finale.

Hopefully once the full video is released, we will get some good footage of the lightsaber prop and the Jedi Robes. I’ve been thinking of doing a Luke cosplay at some point, and this scene is what I want to replicate.
My connection doesn’t know too much about this special.. he gave me a heads up about the “funny saber” (dark saber) last time, when I asked him about this he just shrugged

I’m praying for close ups of the stunt saber…

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 11.31.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 11.54.44 AM.png

Looks like the lighted blade does have the ROS (creep uncle) style emitter ring- round cap looks more like the ROS blade than the Ashokas'

stunts, first off we have 3 actors, Luke, Lukes facial fill in, and the facial fill in's stunt actor. one of them uses a graflex!!

graflex 1.png
graflex 2.png

graflex 3.png

and the damn graflex has a roberson screw
graflex A.png

juuuuuuuust kidding... definatly a single screw though
graflex A copy.png

anyone recognize that small d ring clip? also is it me... or is that 8 grips?!

never mind its 7... and a single cap screw for sure
Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 6.44.53 AM.png

i didn't screen cap this, but when waving it around it looks like ANH configuration

looks like the 2007 master replicas force FX ANH luke to me... you can even see the sound vent holes in the pommel
luke-skywalker-master-replicas-force_360_4785413530fccb985f77b154a327e9da.jpg

round tip
elevator.png

one stunt has a short blade which we see multiple times
short 1.png
short 2.png

Last edited:
You work fast Halliwax! Such a great little short. I saw that Graflex too! I wonder if that was to put the crew off the trail...

So amazing to see the stunt be basically a full fledged Luke hero through the whole thing. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts and theories!

no creepy uncle ring on the emitter, but like i thought i saw before the ahsoka style ring on the blade
blade 1.png

blade 2.png

blade 4.png
blade 3.png

this next one i cant grab clear, but you can see the prop master from the first documentary holding a extra stunt

blade back ground.png

hamill with the long blade showing the ignition sequence, which seemed "choppy" to me, like the early master replicas FX sabers
long blade.png
long blade 2.png

really nothing good for reference, but a wicked cool shot
cool.png

and we now all know it really wasn't luke but a force projection of luke from plo koon
the real luke.png

Last edited:
You work fast Halliwax! Such a great little short. I saw that Graflex too! I wonder if that was to put the crew off the trail...

So amazing to see the stunt be basically a full fledged Luke hero through the whole thing. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts and theories!
i have been wicked excited about this, ask my buddies ive been talking about this for weeks

i had a special request, time stamp 06:12
request.png

Chris also just brought up a good point, Chris is my 3am watch party buddy.. we wake up at the time to watch star wars releases so we arent spoiled. But he just mentioned to me... Hamill did the costume test in dec 2019... maybe this is why they used a Rylo as a belt hanger... they didn't have the prop team make the stunts yet.. and just grabbed a random Rylo from somewhere for the costume test... which then stayed with the costume and worked its way on set for that one scene..

judging by the last documentary the Rylo is still in the "armory"

Last edited:
The control box doesn't really seem to match, but I'd still say the top of the stunt is very similar to a Vader's Vault Gen 2 hero.

Also leaning more towards production made. Even the stunt seems to have the small buttons and large screws of the Rylo on the control box.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back