Luke's Lightsaber Mando series finale.

Pretty sure this was 100% scratch made..

waiting for more reference to come out.. but as of right now I’m in the 100% production made camp

Supposedly this special was done awhile ago, amazed how long it took to come out. It’s been so long I figured they weren’t going to release it

They were probably waiting for a gap when there wasn’t a Marvel or SW show. There’s a window now that Loki is done. I assume Bad Batch is winding down.
I think August 13 is the Bad Batch season 1 finale. Marvel’s What If starts August 11.

Basically two weeks between new Star Wars content.

I can’t wait!

Pretty sure this was 100% scratch made..

waiting for more reference to come out.. but as of right now I’m in the 100% production made camp

Supposedly this special was done awhile ago, amazed how long it took to come out. It’s been so long I figured they weren’t going to release it
100%. Maybe the belt hanger was a static hilt from the community. Maybe, but doubtful. It was likely the same hilt as the stunt and scratch built by the prop department.

100%. Maybe the belt hanger was a static hilt from the community. Maybe, but doubtful. It was likely the same hilt as the stunt and scratch built by the prop department.
I should mention the belt hanger I believe it 100% a Rylo, but all the FX stuff I think is custom made by the same team who made the ahsokas, Ahsoka has the same silver band around the emitter

What we thought was a barrel nut from an MP-40 on that skinny side-arm is actually quite a bit smaller.. they even scratch made that to match the smaller barrel of the flare gun. If that is any indication, this wouldn't surprise me either

Official Luke Mando S2 poster that just came out puts the Hero back in the RotJ configuration
A18112F0-DC48-4487-BAE0-09401A5ACAB7.jpeg

I've been looking around the internet about that image and although the SDCC Exclusive print 'SIZE MATTERS NOT' by Russell Walks is LFL/Disney Official, it is not actually associated with 'The Mandalorian' season 3 nor is it a teaser poster for season 3. It's just a licensed SW print.

I could not find anywhere that actually verifies that piece of art is associated with Mando season 3.

I had assumed he only did voice over not that it *was* him…
That’s cool - - so the effect was de-aging not deepfaking a body double and I feel bad for being so critical now
Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

That’s cool - - so the effect was de-aging not deepfaking a body double and I feel bad for being so critical now

Don't be. The effect still looks terrible. In fact, it may be even worse now knowing how off they were with it despite Hamill being there.

It was still a body double. The R2 with Hamill isn't even in the episode. This could have just been them recording his voice for all we know.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back