Spoiler prop from Mando series finale. Do not read until you've seen it!

BRRogers

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gosh that’s freaky. Ok. Mystery solved back to prop stuff
498B63DC-0559-4A8A-A6C8-E32902679341.jpeg

BRRogers

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Even rings.

They look canted too though…. If not “comfort shaped” maybe bulbous on the rib profile?

Anyway….
That’s production built

Designer took notes from contemporary replicas: probably not the VL MoM or DaveP and certainly not the one at Identities (it was on tour after all)
Honestly I see a hint of Dan’s and Rylo… card is very nicksdad but that comes from the Mando finale as well.
(This could well be the same production made hilt but I still stand by that the hero belthanger on the Mando finale was a Rylo reveal)

6EAE6B76-222B-4290-BA48-2C094DE8E9BF.jpeg

Last edited:

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Even rings.

They look canted too though…. If not “comfort shaped” maybe bulbous on the rib profile?

Anyway….
That’s production built

Designer took notes from contemporary replicas: probably not the VL MoM or DaveP and certainly not the one at Identities (it was on tour after all)
Honestly I see a hint of Dan’s and Rylo… card is very nicksdad but that comes from the Mando finale as well.
(This could well be the same production made hilt but I still stand by that the hero belthanger on the Mando finale was a Rylo reveal)

View attachment 1572251
Does this belt hanger look metal to you Bryan?

BRRogers

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
3BAC3B98-3034-4CBF-8860-F76E7CBBFFFC.jpeg

Grenade base ring is a good bit longer than the EFX resin.
Hmmm, card trace thickness looks different too.
Could be a characteristically distorted cast of the metal hero on the show? Maybe the stand-in bodydouble had the aluminum hilt and MH wore this (maybe) cast one?

Joek3rr

Master Member
View attachment 1572458
Grenade base ring is a good bit longer than the EFX resin.
Hmmm, card trace thickness looks different too.
Could be a characteristically distorted cast of the metal hero on the show? Maybe the stand-in bodydouble had the aluminum hilt and MH wore this (maybe) cast one?
It makes sense. Um Mark, how to say this nicely, has more girth. A resin prop would be less likely to pull the belt down. I seem to recall they made resin and rubber belt hangers for that reason in the Prequels.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.