!!!SPOILER ALERT - COOL 'THING' FROM ENDGAME - SPOILER ALERT!!!

That's a weird product. It's Hulk sized but doesn't quite look like the expanded version of the Nano Gauntlet in the movie.
It looks like a mix between the production made, pre CG human size gauntlet in the movie and the final Hulk sized design.
I hope that they find some time to rework it between now and its release because they actually did a decent job with the Infinity Gauntlet last year.

I expected the Hot Toys to be well over $500 or so. That is indeed tempting. At the same time I kind of want to just wait to see if Cattoys or somebody else comes out with one.

Manchester07 here ya go: Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Replica

upload_2019-5-10_16-22-37.png

In for a Hasbro pre order. For $99 I’m happy, love the HT versions but budget and the fact that I can admit that I want to play with it clinched it for me. Will go next to my Infinity Gauntlet in our Marvel bathroom.

yeah, I'll pass.

It looks like they replicated the thanos version. So, great another thanos version.

Attachments

• AC580A4E-A501-4E7C-8145-35AD6369BADF.png
    AC580A4E-A501-4E7C-8145-35AD6369BADF.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 416
All these different versions were making me confused! So I made this comparison.
Seams like the only screen-accurate options are Hot Toys, for now.
Hot Toys mentions that the Nano gauntlet is worn by Iron Man
But Tony's snap version looked different than the external gauntlet.
At least from what I remember.

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 1,823
All these different versions were making me confused! So I made this comparison.
Seams like the only screen-accurate options are Hot Toys, for now.
Hot Toys mentions that the Nano gauntlet is worn by Iron Man
But Tony's snap version looked different than the external gauntlet.
At least from what I remember.
You have the hulk and thanos versions reversed.

So maybe a dumb question but does anyone know if any company or anyone is making an iron Man or standard hand nano gauntlet? Not one that is 22" big?

Hasbro version is good enough for me. Especially at the $99 and it is wearable. Currently repainting the Infinity War gauntlet and adding magnets to the stones so they will be "sucked" back into there spots. Just experimenting with paint colors based upon the ones I took pictures of up at the El Capitan theater.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back