!!!SPOILER ALERT - COOL 'THING' FROM ENDGAME - SPOILER ALERT!!!

thecoltonpruitt

Is this pretty accurate? I cannot find any images online, and rightfully so, but I have been wanting to make it from the moment I saw it.

mwmuir12

While this looks good it's definitely not accurate to the Stark tech gauntlet that Hulk uses which has a much more "Iron Man MK III" aesthetic. It kind of resemble Tony's arm after he gets the stones but this is clearly larger than it should be if that was the case and even then I don't think it's very accurate to that. My guess is this was based on some kind of leaked concept imagery. But still a cool looking piece!

There was a leaked toy of the Stark Gauntlet that's similar to the closed fist Infinity Gauntlet toy from last year. It's mostly gray with some red though.

THprops

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I really want to make this gauntlet after seeing the movie ! here is what I found so far a references

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Jimmy Rich (photographer for RDJ) posted this on his Instagram the other day. Best look at the gauntlet I've seen so far

Attachments

MiamiLoco

Jimmy Rich (photographer for RDJ) posted this on his Instagram the other day. Best look at the gauntlet I've seen so far
Why does the gauntlet look so different from the one in the movie? I guess maybe they used CGI to change it?

59529313_378640496083245_3791445671182073856_n.jpg

59295574_2955160304501742_1257982842822983680_n.jpg

MiamiLoco

But why does the movie version look different than the version that Jimmy Rich posted on IG???!!