!!!SPOILER ALERT - COOL 'THING' FROM ENDGAME - SPOILER ALERT!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Frid4y

just seen this tony stark's infinity gauntlet on Instagram, expecting loads of new props and 3D models about it :'D can't wait to print my own gauntlet.

Whats-App-Image-2019-04-27-at-15-58-26.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mwmuir12

While this looks good it's definitely not accurate to the Stark tech gauntlet that Hulk uses which has a much more "Iron Man MK III" aesthetic. It kind of resemble Tony's arm after he gets the stones but this is clearly larger than it should be if that was the case and even then I don't think it's very accurate to that. My guess is this was based on some kind of leaked concept imagery. But still a cool looking piece!

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Jimmy Rich (photographer for RDJ) posted this on his Instagram the other day. Best look at the gauntlet I've seen so far

Attachments

• IMG_0723.jpeg
    IMG_0723.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 370

Whit

Here are a couple more screen grabs. I like the movie one better than the toy one.

Attachments

• 595AEDF6-0BCC-442C-919D-8753B4FFACED.jpeg
    595AEDF6-0BCC-442C-919D-8753B4FFACED.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 307
  • 402187C4-75DB-4205-9DE5-B06F65809CCF.jpeg
    402187C4-75DB-4205-9DE5-B06F65809CCF.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 300

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.