Spock Tribute Bust Sculpt -- 3D Print

PhiVu

Hello All. First post here. Always love coming here and seeing all the great work and talent. Very inspirational. Anyway, wanted to share a project I'm working on.

This is an approximately 1/5 scale test print of a Spock bust I digitally sculpted as a tribute to Leonard Nimoy. Sculpted it in ZBrush and printed it on my CEL Robox 3D printer. Attached a pic of the bust that I painted, as well as a pic of the pieces and the digital sculpt. Pretty happy with the results. I've made a few minor revisions, and I'm about to attempt a print at the final size, about 1/3 scale. The final digital sculpt has a lot of finer details, so I'm hoping that'll show up when I print it out at a higher resolution. Let me know what you think... it's never too late to make more revisions :) Thanks! - Phi

Spock Bust.jpg

spock print.jpg

Spock_render.jpg

Looking really good. I'm behind the times, I never heard of zbrush until lately. Last high end programs i saw was soft image, 3d max, and maya lol.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back