spidey shoes question

extremewiley

Hello! My son and I love The RPF site. He recently purchased a Spiderman suit, we wanted to add shoes. Our question is what is the best glue to use? We thought of using soles from swim shoes..... Thoughts?

Peek73

Hello! My son and I love The RPF site. He recently purchased a Spiderman suit, we wanted to add shoes. Our question is what is the best glue to use? We thought of using soles from swim shoes..... Thoughts?

I prefer E600 myself. It's a craft glue you can get at Hobby Lobby or Michael's runs about $4.99. I've had bad experiences with shoe goo myself. just my opinion.

George

Master Member
Separate soles and compatible glue should be available at any (small) Shoemaker; not sure how that works in the States though.
Aside from that, Bison has quite an inventory of different glues for different applications and fusing two components.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.