spidey shoes question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

extremewiley

Hello! My son and I love The RPF site. He recently purchased a Spiderman suit, we wanted to add shoes. Our question is what is the best glue to use? We thought of using soles from swim shoes..... Thoughts?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Peek73

Hello! My son and I love The RPF site. He recently purchased a Spiderman suit, we wanted to add shoes. Our question is what is the best glue to use? We thought of using soles from swim shoes..... Thoughts?
I prefer E600 myself. It's a craft glue you can get at Hobby Lobby or Michael's runs about $4.99. I've had bad experiences with shoe goo myself. just my opinion.

George

Master Member
Separate soles and compatible glue should be available at any (small) Shoemaker; not sure how that works in the States though.
Aside from that, Bison has quite an inventory of different glues for different applications and fusing two components.