Spidey Noir sculpt.

Oh... now I see where you're coming from... 1st of all, I think you did a great job! However, maybe you can add more subtle detail to the fabric? Ex. make the seams a bit smaller/thinner so that it would fit the scale. And maybe make the spider on his back not so deep? In real life that spider would be like 1-1/2" deep! BTW, how big is it? Just constructive criticism. :$
Spider-Man_Shattered_Dimensions-noir.jpg

yeah the seam is slightly large. I shouldve mentioned I removed the spider from the back as I prefered just the flat back. I wanted to get a more leathery effect with the jacket but my sculpting skills havent developed that far yet. (if anyone knows a tutorial or way to get the real leahter looks pm me).

a crude from behind pic for you all.

I am now making my first ever mould, and gonna give casting copies of this a go. I recently done a self portrait bust thats up on my mantle place. So basically Im needing a new project, so what do you guys think I should try?

This is a great work !
I've found your work at the beginning of this year and I showed your first pic to my daughter then (I'm not sure if it was another site). She was very impressed and she started to think about sculpting with sculpy.
Thanks for sharing this for us.
All the best,

Katsuhiko,

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back