Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

DanielWillzy

There’s a few of the flannel shirts around I saw some in a size S and I bought the last size L. Also been pricing together all fits worn by Peter. I sold a lot before buying again isn’t easy. Anyone ID the BFP suitcase from FFH
the suitcase is vintage, italian made. picked one up a couple years ago sometime after far from home was released although mine is white. pretty sure they painted his blue due some visible white scratches on the screen used one. they're pretty hard to find nowadays and pretty expensive.

Saddir

the suitcase is vintage, italian made. picked one up a couple years ago sometime after far from home was released although mine is white. pretty sure they painted his blue due some visible white scratches on the screen used one. they're pretty hard to find nowadays and pretty expensive.
Would you happen to know the brand of the suitcase?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.