Spiderman MK-1 Build

Quantum Stan

I'm planning my first 3D build of a Spiderman MK-1 suit. I'm looking for some screen caps and some front and side views of this suit. There are files available but I'm doing some mods and I'm making the files myself. I want to print them before I invest in the file set to see how they come out.
Thanks in advance.
44937266945_6499fe787b_o_2.jpg

Last edited:
I've started the Spider-man MK-1 build today with the full helmet style face mask. I'm super motivated now, I've never done Spider-man because I wear glasses and we all know Peter is not a senior citizen yet...lol, with Multi-Verse I guess I'd be a future Spidey...anyway I scaled to fit my big head with my glasses. I used 2 files one for the front and a generic shell for the rear then trimmed it. I left the mouth open for now, not sure if I'm putting screen there for venting, if I do I have some carbon fiber paper with holes that can be sprayed what ever color I decide, or I have the piece cut to go in there.
armored-spider-man-mk1.pngarmored-spider-man-mk1-shell.pngarmored-spider-man-mk1-shell-2.png

I'm also planning on making a Spider-Armor Mk. 1 cosplay, when you're done with the whole suit could you provide the foam patterns?
Let's see how it comes out, this is my first pattern I've created using the few pictures I have of the suit. I changed the shin armor a bit from the pictured pattern. I'm going to cut a forearm test today.

Made a forearm shell today with EVA and wrapped it with YaYa Han Carbon Fiber 4 way stretch, trying to get my sizing for the armor plates now.
These forearms will slide on using black 3" elastic at the back seam.
I cut these plates from EVA but I may 3D print them, the nice thing about EVA is the flex and forming properties.
Color will be silver on black, or white on black...still tossing it around.
forearm-carbon-fiber.jpgforearm-carbon-fiber-1b.jpg

Getting back on the project, life's curves have had me side tracked.
So I have the 3D printer and I've been testing the designs for the plates for my armor. I'm liking the bevels I get with 3D pieces but for some reason I still like the EVA foam for thickness, printing the same size in 3D takes an very long time compared to cutting foam. I'm going to make 2 hand plates one with 3D cuts and one with foam cuts then decide. Heck I may just mix them, in the end they will all be the same color.
Comments welcome

Attachments

• forearm.jpg
    forearm.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 90
this is look great. I am also making the spiderman mk1 suite but all out of EVA foam. making for FanExpo boston (comic con) 1 week to go!!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back