Spiderman MK-1 Build

Quantum Stan

I'm planning my first 3D build of a Spiderman MK-1 suit. I'm looking for some screen caps and some front and side views of this suit. There are files available but I'm doing some mods and I'm making the files myself. I want to print them before I invest in the file set to see how they come out.
Thanks in advance.
44937266945_6499fe787b_o_2.jpg

Last edited:

Quantum Stan

I've started the Spider-man MK-1 build today with the full helmet style face mask. I'm super motivated now, I've never done Spider-man because I wear glasses and we all know Peter is not a senior citizen yet...lol, with Multi-Verse I guess I'd be a future Spidey...anyway I scaled to fit my big head with my glasses. I used 2 files one for the front and a generic shell for the rear then trimmed it. I left the mouth open for now, not sure if I'm putting screen there for venting, if I do I have some carbon fiber paper with holes that can be sprayed what ever color I decide, or I have the piece cut to go in there.
armored-spider-man-mk1.pngarmored-spider-man-mk1-shell.pngarmored-spider-man-mk1-shell-2.png

Quantum Stan

Progress, finished the EVA foam patterns today scaled and ready to print, I'm planning a mix of foam and 3D printed pieces.
spiderman-mk1-pattern.png

Quantum Stan

I'm also planning on making a Spider-Armor Mk. 1 cosplay, when you're done with the whole suit could you provide the foam patterns?
Let's see how it comes out, this is my first pattern I've created using the few pictures I have of the suit. I changed the shin armor a bit from the pictured pattern. I'm going to cut a forearm test today.

Quantum Stan

Made a forearm shell today with EVA and wrapped it with YaYa Han Carbon Fiber 4 way stretch, trying to get my sizing for the armor plates now.
These forearms will slide on using black 3" elastic at the back seam.
I cut these plates from EVA but I may 3D print them, the nice thing about EVA is the flex and forming properties.
Color will be silver on black, or white on black...still tossing it around.
forearm-carbon-fiber.jpgforearm-carbon-fiber-1b.jpg