Spiderman Mask Zentai zone

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cigs

Jr Member
SO i purchased the costume from zentai zone, its awesome but the mask seems to be missing a web at the top between my eyes going up to the top of my head. What can I use to add a line there to make it look more complete? I was thinking sharpie marker..or what puff paint to use? matte finish black ? HELP!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cigs

Jr Member
IMG_9057.JPG

As you can see the middle web doesnt go all the way up, what can i use to make it look like the other webbing?

Cigs

Jr Member
Anyone ? suggestions?? looks shiny, so maybe a shiny puffy paint ? black or gray? anyone that has this suit knows?

Anyone ? suggestions?? looks shiny, so maybe a shiny puffy paint ? black or gray? anyone that has this suit knows?
Maybe go to a Joann's fabric store (or something similar) and find some black stretch ribbon or flat cord that's the same width as the mask's webbing. If the shinyness of the ribbon doesn't match the webbing, you could always brush some puffy paint or lacquer on the surface to give it a sheen. Once it looks like a good match, just apply fabric glue to the underside of the ribbon and gently lie it down on the mask where the missing web should be.