Spiderman Mask Zentai zone

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Cigs, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Cigs

Cigs Jr Member

SO i purchased the costume from zentai zone, its awesome but the mask seems to be missing a web at the top between my eyes going up to the top of my head. What can I use to add a line there to make it look more complete? I was thinking sharpie marker..or what puff paint to use? matte finish black ? HELP!

2. RiotJavelinDX

RiotJavelinDX Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Pictures would be helpful but a good start would be a fine tipped sharpie marker pen.

3. Cigs

Cigs Jr Member

Thanks, I will post pics once I'm home .

4. Cigs

Cigs Jr Member

IMG_9057.JPG

As you can see the middle web doesnt go all the way up, what can i use to make it look like the other webbing?

5. Cigs

Cigs Jr Member

Anyone ? suggestions?? looks shiny, so maybe a shiny puffy paint ? black or gray? anyone that has this suit knows?

6. sjorsjo91

sjorsjo91 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looks like you could use a bit shiny tulip slick actually 81qJg8VxU3L._SL1500_.jpg

7. SirWilly77

SirWilly77 Member

Maybe go to a Joann's fabric store (or something similar) and find some black stretch ribbon or flat cord that's the same width as the mask's webbing. If the shinyness of the ribbon doesn't match the webbing, you could always brush some puffy paint or lacquer on the surface to give it a sheen. Once it looks like a good match, just apply fabric glue to the underside of the ribbon and gently lie it down on the mask where the missing web should be.

8. Cigs

Cigs Jr Member

Ok great! I'm gonna try some of these methods! Great input, thanks