Spiderman experts, costumr print question!

Dark Shadow

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a disc I got with the prints of the costume on it. I was wondering if there is any someone could help me scale it down to fit my 4 year old son. In not as concerned with the color printing as I was thinking of making him a flash costume or improvising on the spidey printing by sewing the blue and red parts together. I was also thinking of making him a comic book vesion of venom. Thought it would be cute and it would be a blast for my son! Any help would be appreciated. :thumbsup

As long as the formats are compatible, Photoshop should get the job done. However, you also have to realize that it can't just be scaled down. You'll have to reproportion the pattern to match the (scale-wise) enlarged head, shorter arms and bulkier midsection.

As long as the formats are compatible, Photoshop should get the job done. However, you also have to realize that it can't just be scaled down. You'll have to reproportion the pattern to match the (scale-wise) enlarged head, shorter arms and bulkier midsection.
:confused Uhh, You threw me on that one. Basically my son looks identically praportioned to me just smaller. I thought he would fit nicely into a simply scaled down suit.

you can scale it down, no problem.

i think those cds are tiff files, if so, open it in photoshop and resize it by going into edit-image size and do it as a percentage.

if memory serves me correcty, the measurement from the centre of the mask to the point of the belt was about 59cm on the cd, that will make a suit to fit someone upto 5ft.

how tall is your son?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back