Spider-punk cosplay.

BigFudge

I haven't been on here since my superior spider-man build, but I'm back with a new suit! I'm working on a punk spider-man cosplay! Here's what I have so far uploadfromtaptalk1432697284324.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432697299072.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432697311325.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432697327414.jpguploadfromtaptalk1432697352388.jpg

The suit was printed and sewing was done by rpcstudio with the pattern bought by crazy.franky.

I bought a vest online and blacked out the back because I want to place the patch (found on etsy) on the back with white webs or maybe red. I began adding spikes to the vest myself and want to add a lot to make my own take on it. I have other patches I'm going to be adding on to it as well.

Sorry if the photos came out weird I'm using my phone

I haven't really decided yet, I saw oraclemadeuk made a faceshell with frames and magnet spikes that look amazing. I have left over big spikes I used on my shoulder I might try making my own magnet spikes but I'm saving the lenses for last. I still have a way to go on the vest and I'm thinking of using left over spikes to make my own punk themed Web shooters.

I haven't really decided yet, I saw oraclemadeuk made a faceshell with frames and magnet spikes that look amazing. I have left over big spikes I used on my shoulder I might try making my own magnet spikes but I'm saving the lenses for last. I still have a way to go on the vest and I'm thinking of using left over spikes to make my own punk themed Web shooters.

Oh ok, well that all sounds awesome dude I'll keep on tunin in for the updates! Great to see fresh spidey suits for a change

A little update the cosplay, I been working on the vest. I'm doing my own design of the vest not the one he's seen wearing in comics. uploadfromtaptalk1433256744256.jpg I started by sharpie-ing the back. The reason for this is to add a more hand made feel to it. I figured a real punk wouldn't want something clean cut and done to look like it was store bought. So the sharpie gives it a bit of roughness and texture. uploadfromtaptalk1433256835720.jpg I finished one side of spikes and both shoulders, I might add more large ones to the shoulders. Not sure yet, I bought a acrylic paint pen to start the webs. Again I wanted something rough that looks like a punk diy vest. I didn't finish the webs on too because I plan on writing something on it, maybe "fight"? I still have to add more layers on the paint in the back. uploadfromtaptalk1433256979458.jpguploadfromtaptalk1433257017052.jpg here are two of the patches I attached. The deadpool pin might stay but I plan on putting more pins on the front. Maybe some more patches.

I want to place the patch (found on etsy)

So hey,
Brand spanking new user on here... and I hate to be "that guy" but... where did you find the patch? I've been searching Etsy for about a week now and I can't find anything even remotely close to it. lol

... Sorry man. I'm such a noob :facepalm

the webbing/lining itself looks very "hellraiser-esque" lol awesome twist..i was thinking of doing a madmax/spidy (kinda make spidy and the flaming guitar guy or immortan joe) after i do my superior :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back