Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark Suit - Orhadar

InuYasha

My beautiful Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark Suit arrived today.
I commissioned Orhadar from Gun Head Design to create this wonderful pattern.
Price was $80 but was well worth it for the commission. Orhadar did an amazing job. I also helped him out by sending a few high res pics for further accuracy.
I decided I would do two versions. This version which is 6 piece. I studied which kind of zippers it had, and how the gloves were depending on the main actor or stunt actor. I chose the main actor version. Which had shoulder-to-shoulder zipper, open gloves and boots at wrists and ankles - I noticed this when JJ held up the suit in the show.
I went with fabric eyes since it seemed more flat on their face since I don't have their exact faceshell mask - This was the closest I could come up with. I'll be trimming down the center of the frames so they look less squished together. As well as adding mirrors behind the white mesh.

150120_0005.jpg

150120_0006.jpg

150120_0009.jpg

150120_0010.jpg

My beautiful Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark Suit arrived today.
I commissioned Orhadar from Gun Head Design to create this wonderful pattern.
Price was $80 but was well worth it for the commission. Orhadar did an amazing job. I also helped him out by sending a few high res pics for further accuracy.
I decided I would do two versions. This version which is 6 piece. I studied which kind of zippers it had, and how the gloves were depending on the main actor or stunt actor. I chose the main actor version. Which had shoulder-to-shoulder zipper, open gloves and boots at wrists and ankles - I noticed this when JJ held up the suit in the show.
I went with fabric eyes since it seemed more flat on their face since I don't have their exact faceshell mask - This was the closest I could come up with. I'll be trimming down the center of the frames so they look less squished together. As well as adding mirrors behind the white mesh.

View attachment 428586

View attachment 428587

View attachment 428589

View attachment 428590

BooyAAA

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back