Spider-man themed bathroom! :) Added a new pic!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wanted to show some pics of a Spider-man themed wall panel I made.

I had a friend who wanted to decorate a room in her house for her husband who is a HUGE Spider-man fan so I made this wall panel for the room. I went with a faux brick wall theme with Spideys villains bursting through the wall! I have The Sandman, The Lizard, Doc Ock and The Green Goblin represented. I also have some shelves made with webs on them for him to display his statues on along with a few picture frames with webs on them to showcase copies of Amazing Fantasy number 15 along with Amazing Spider-man number 252 which shows the black costume.

Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking :)

Just wanted to add pics of the wall installed in the cutomers....bathroom! Pretty unusual place but I tink it turned out OK :)

I made a new panel to go on the door, the alien symbiote :)

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Spider-man themed wall panel, PICS!

That's awesome Tom. Is that the HULK fist toy that you used for the Sandman?

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yep, that is a hulk toy hand painted with sand texture paint :) I used a ton of stuff lying around the house for this project. My friend didn't have a ton of money for this so it was a very tight budget on this build :)

Boogeyman13

Sr Member

That's fantastic work! I would love to see finished pics of it placed with the shelves. Or even just pics of the shelves themseleves.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yep, that is a hulk toy hand painted with sand texture paint :) I used a ton of stuff lying around the house for this project. My friend didn't have a ton of money for this so it was a very tight budget on this build :)
That is brilliant! You did a fantastic job with "stuff lying around the house". :thumbsup

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks for the kind words guys! Other items I had around the house used in this piece :

Old Star Wars Klaatu Mask that I used for the Lizard eye. Clear dome that I then painted to make it look like a reptile eye.

Clamps for the Doc Ock pinchers and vacuum cleaner hose. PVC fittings for the hard sections of the arms.

Pumpkin from last Halloween.

The main things I had to buy was the brick panel sheet from Lowe's, foam to make the panel have thickness to it and then wood for the girders :)

Last edited:

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Spider-man themed bathroom! :) PICS! Updated!

Just added a bunch of pics of the room :)

Thanks for looking!

hankey01

Sr Member
Re: Spider-man themed bathroom! :) PICS!

Looks great! Very creative. Some black ooze should be easy to pull off too?

MadMike

that's not the first place where i would have put it...but if he likes it, who am i to disagree? :lol

but anyway, it turned out great!

OldKen

Master Member

Nice Richard! Especially on the budget your friend had. I bet he about crapped his pants...

Good thing it's a bathroom eh? :angel