Spiderpug

Hey I was wondering if I could get advice on attaching my lenses to the mask. I don’t want a faceshell because it is just so inconvenient. But when people glue the lenses they can only place them once, and if you mess up that’s it. And it usually end s up bunching in the middle. I figured the solution for this is in the middle. To put magnets in the mask itself, so you can re adjust whenever you need to and can take out the lenses to see. I have seen one guy do this flawlessly on YouTube but I lost the video and can’t find it. Can anyone find the vid or give me advice? I was thinking about using magnet strips

What glue would I use to bond my urethane spider to the chest of my suit? I don’t want it to end up hard and rough.

Also if spidey4funs chest piece the best one?

"Best" is a subjective term depending on whether you're looking for accuracy, inexpensiveness, ease of assembly, etc.

I'm certainly not putting down s4f's stuff - it's great!

Another option you might want to consider is SpideyPlanet, whose frames and faceshell are available on Shapeways - SpideyPlanet on Shapeways

Sean

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back