Marvel Spider-Man Raimi Costume Studio Used Movie Props (HUGE SALE!)

Buy now for 9999.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TheNickFox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First of all thanks for all the interest in my previous thread and private messages.

All the items are Original and used in studios of Spider-Man 2002-2007 Movies by Frontline and ADI. Frames are urethane, Webbings and Spiders are Foam Latex, latex can be easily trimmed however I never wanted to touch since it looks cool like this too.

I've been collecting Spidey props for years, thought I'd open my treasure box here before I give them to an auction website.

Serious buyers only please.

Red/Blue Suit
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit Eye Frames&Lenses with production notes - SOLD
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit Chest Spider uncut foam latex - $390
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit Back Spider cut foam latex - $390
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit Back Spider uncut foam latex cast with a mark and mold letters - $190
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit Right Arm Webbing FINISHED paintjob, slight tear, still shines! - $190
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit FINISHED Webbing lot - $190
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit FINISHED Rear Mask Webbing excellent condition, still shines! - $290
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit FINISHED Rear Mask Webbing, slight tear, still shines! - $190
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit FINISHED Rear Mask Webbing 2, slight tear, still shines! - $190
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit FINISHED Chest Webbing, damaged, still shines! - $130
  • Spider-Man Red/Blue Suit FINISHED Belt Webbing (2 pieces) , excellent condition, still shines! - $190

Black Suit
  • Spider-Man 3 Black Suit Eye Frames&Lenses with production notes - $390
  • Spider-Man 3 Black Suit Eye Frames&Lenses FINISHED paintjob + magnets SCREEN USED or screen ready - $890
  • Spider-Man 3 Symbiote Suit Chest Spider uncut foam latex - $390
  • Spider-Man 3 Symbiote Suit Chest Spider foam latex - $290
  • Spider-Man 3 Symbiote Suit FINISHED Pair of Boots Webbing, excellent condition, still shines! - $850

Venom
  • Spider-Man 3 Venom Hand Webbing with Claws, uncut, excellent condition - $190
  • Spider-Man 3 Venom Mask Webbing, untrimmed, good condition - $190
Is any of the webbing still available? Interested in the chest webbing especially.

Nick

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Michelangelo

Is any of the webbing still available? Interested in the chest webbing especially.

Nick
Hi Nick,
The only chest webbing I have available is a torn up one. However the paintjob is still on it.
Arms and rear mask webbings are available. And a pair of boots, the boots webbing are symbiote suit webbing. Belt is available too.

thanks

TheNickFox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Nick,
The only chest webbing I have available is a torn up one. However the paintjob is still on it.
Arms and rear mask webbings are available. And a pair of boots, the boots webbing are symbiote suit webbing. Belt is available too.

thanks
Do you have pictures of the chest webbing? I'd be interested to know how damaged it is.

I'm mostly interested in it for color and scale reference. So some damage isn't necessarily a deal breaker.

Nick

Michelangelo

Do you have pictures of the chest webbing? I'd be interested to know how damaged it is.

I'm mostly interested in it for color and scale reference. So some damage isn't necessarily a deal breaker.

Nick
Hi Nick
I think this should work for you very well. I’m sending you pics in pm now. I compared this original chest webbing with my original 2002 print and scale is the same.

Prop Store