Spider-man (Raimi) 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

jim897

Anyone know the size for the front and back spiders? looking to 3d print them :D
Im in the same boat. After looking at pictures looked like it took 4.5 web sections/squares vertically, so i measured that on my suit (6ft tall) which was about 20cm cm vertically turns out the scaling of the files worked out about perfect for my height. Not official but i did mine at ~y = 7.7 inches and x = 5.5 inches and then 0.14 inches for z (3.5mm thick). If anyone else that has a better idea could weigh in that would be great. Hope that helps. As for back spiders went off images and tried measuring a similar length on my suit. Which was 11 inches (28cm) by 10.7 (27.2) inches at the same z height as front spider. Had some weird scaling where it confused mm instead of inches (but the correct numbers) so be wary of that if that comes up.

Leekarlovic

Hi,

I am wondering how I can figure out the correct sizing of the web files. When I open up the .stl file they open very small. I am hoping to save them in the correct size. My Height is 5'10. Thank you very much.

Leekarlovic

Did someone know how to cast spiders on urethane? Some idea?
Hi, the best way from what I have seen is and what I am going to try myself for an emblem is 3d print, smooth it all out and cast using Smooth On Mold Star 15. Once the cast is made I will cast in urethane using Smooth On Products. I am hoping to have this done soon. I would check out their YouTube channel.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.