Spider-man (Raimi) 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

I've noticed most cosplayers use metallic silver for the Raimi weblines, or just don't paint them. I personally really like the look of metallic black on the suit. I have included a pic of the suit I am painting. The color of the webs look great, and I feel metallic black is more accurate than silver.

Looks great, got anymore photos?

Also, whose pattern is this? And where did you get it?

I've been a bit busy and haven't made much progress on it in a bit. I'll get back to it soon. As for the pattern, I believe I got it from an Alex Cervas on Facebook. If you can't find him or the file, send me a message, I'll see if I can find the pattern.

I've been a bit busy and haven't made much progress on it in a bit. I'll get back to it soon. As for the pattern, I believe I got it from an Alex Cervas on Facebook. If you can't find him or the file, send me a message, I'll see if I can find the pattern.
Please don't redistribute a pattern maker's work. Alex works too hard on his patterns for people to be giving them away for free.

I already own Alex’s Raimi pattern anyway. The mask was way too small and I couldn’t get it on my head; the rest of the design is awesome though.

I’m undecided whether to use silver or black though now...

I know you are working on a red/blue suit, but I am also painting a Raimi symbiote mask. I'm using slick black for the brick pattern to give it that "alien" feel, and once again using metallic black for the webbing. Maybe seeing on red (my earlier post) and on black, can give you some idea which way to go.

Attachments

• 20190301_081524.jpg
    20190301_081524.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 515
  • 20190301_081602.jpg
    20190301_081602.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 448
Last update for a bit. Here is the 2002 mask with metallic black puffy painted webs and a faceshell with lenses.

Attachments

• 20190404_064858.jpg
    20190404_064858.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 916
For the webbing stl files how big of a printing area would I need to print them. Or if i decide to get them cnc milled how would I do that

Last edited:
O ARQUIVO PSD. NÃO ESTÁ MAIS MAIS DISPONIVEL PODERIA POR FAVOR REUPA-LO DESDE JÁ AGRADEÇO OBRIGADO!
To download the PSD you have to email the google drive link to yourself and you can download the file from there

Attachments

• (no subject) - drewrodick@gmail.com - Gmail - Google Chrome 7_11_2020 9_35_58 AM.png
    (no subject) - drewrodick@gmail.com - Gmail - Google Chrome 7_11_2020 9_35_58 AM.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 212
agradeço pela resposta rápida eu consigo encontrar um psd que eu tinha baixado quando o download estava disponível! ENTÃO SÓ TENHO E QUE AGRADECER MUITO OBRIGADO!

The google drive link that leads to the :

“all brick layers , muscle shading and colours seperated “ version of Kenlandrum’s Raimi pattern" is unavailable.
and i so badly need it;
It would be very generous of you guys if any of you are willing to help.

i need it so i can edit it out to make patterns to be applied on 84 frames with polyestane mesh stretched across each of those frames for silk screening a 1 to 1 hollywood quality 2002 Spider-Man costume as i already have made my own web pattern and molds as well as gunmetal coloured vulcanized latex webbing.

As i have said, it would be so much appreciated if you guys could send me those files that used to be public back in 2014

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back