Spider-Man: No Way Home

One of my few complaints - and also a bit of a compliment - is that the cast has such great chemistry (and two of them have real life chemistry at the moment) that when the actors who were never "in the room" are speaking, it's painfully obvious.

Lizard and Sand man talking to anyone feels like when people do fake interviews with people cut from a real one.

Last edited:
If anyone finds the green coat Osborn wears at the shelter can you message me? I’m praying it’s a found coat and would love to have one
I think it'd be easier to get a white or grey herringbone coat and dye it.

Resurrecting this as I've been obsessed with finding this coat for some reason lately, and I think I have. It's also not herringbone, just a tighter patterned plaid.

71+mNtpCH7L._AC_UX569_.jpg

The pattern seems to match. especially the stitching of the design correspond to the chest and shoulders. It's also the right length and fuzz, maybe get a size or two larger for that baggy-hobo look. Get this in white and green rit dye for natural and synthetic fabrics, as this is wool and polyester blend; mix, and dunk this into it and let it drip dry. That should give the green color variations on the jacket. This coat is fairly cheap so it's pretty affordable to experiment with different techniques to get the color.

Add grey slacks and a purple hooded sweater and you've got an accurate costume for under 100 bucks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back