Interest Spider-Man: Homecoming Homemade Webshooters Kit

Hi Thain do you think these will be ready before SDCC? Id love to buy a pair from you but I would need them before July. Just wondering, thanks for your hard work :)

Hey guys - I'm going to have to put this project on hold for a few months - life has gotten in the way and I just don't have the bandwidth to work on it right now. I've done a poor job with communication on this, so I figured it's better for everyone to put this on hiatus rather than stringing you along with infrequent and inconsistent updates.

I promise we'll get these kits produced and in your hands, it's just going to be a while. I hope you can understand!

Back with another update! The hardware came in and I finally have some time to work on these again. Initial assembly has revealed some issues with the parts and some of the hardware I ordered is incorrect. I'll work on getting these problems resolved asap.

Before you ask, still no word on pricing yet. We won't have a better estimate until we can get the parts molded and determine what material to cast them in + factor in the cost of the hardware for each kit.

Stay tuned!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back