Interest Spider-Man: Homecoming Home Made Webshooters

hi guys,

skylu3Design has completed the assembly instruction manual, it's too cool so I thought I'll share them with you guys. if you need any 3d work to be done, do not hesitate to contact skylu3Design, he's not only a really talented 3d artist but a great guy to work with as well. I'll be getting the manual professionally printed & bind, the kits will be available soon so stay tuned!

Attachments

• instruction manual.JPG
    instruction manual.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 238
Hi Sonic10,

I've put you on this list but for the 1st run, I only have 8 spots opened. I will put one shooter together this weekend & post pics, I've been busy organizing the parts & hardware, over 20 different parts, excluding 18 SLA 3d printed parts, that's crazy! I've completed the assembly instruction booklet & looks pretty neat (y)

Attachments

• booklet.jpeg
    booklet.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 154
Hi Guys,

After months of hard work, I guess it’s finally time to show you the result! 18 SLA 3D printed parts, 21 different types of hardware & this is for 1 shooter only! In terms of accuracy, I don’t think anyone will be able to top this. Still working out the price though & I’ll be private messaging those on the interest list soon, stay tuned!

Attachments

• A944E919-DCA6-458E-A05A-3297C9690561.jpeg
    A944E919-DCA6-458E-A05A-3297C9690561.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 236
  • 35F28939-A449-47B5-8A87-F5E31CF34C5A.jpeg
    35F28939-A449-47B5-8A87-F5E31CF34C5A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 234
Hi Guys,

After months of hard work, I guess it’s finally time to show you the result! 18 SLA 3D printed parts, 21 different types of hardware & this is for 1 shooter only! In terms of accuracy, I don’t think anyone will be able to top this. Still working out the price though & I’ll be private messaging those on the interest list soon, stay tuned!

Bro, is there magnets components?

I forgot to mention the the 1.5mm brass rods is machine bend, not by hand so everything you see here is professionally made (y)

Attachments

• brass rods.JPG
    brass rods.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 173
It's easy to assemble, just follow the step-by-step instruction manual (y)

Attachments

• booklet.jpeg
    booklet.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 131
I'm selling the 3d printed versions, still sorting through some stuff, will let everyone know when they're ready, thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back