Spider Man Covid 19 Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

13doctorwho

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought Spider Man would make a good Covid 19 mask since his mouth and nose are actually covered, unlike most superheros. It was apparently a good idea because I saw a professional one on sale online.

I'm not the greatest tailor and the puff paint was harder than I anticipated, but in the early Spider Man comics he made his own suit. Since he was a teenager I imagine the original suit wouldn't have been perfect in the comics so I accept the rather unprofessional look of mine. (I've always thought that the suits in the Spider Man and Amazing Spider Man movies looked way to professional).

By the way, I have a great deal of respect for anyone that has puff painted a mask... and even more for anyone who puff painted a whole suit!! On to the picture...

Spider Man covid 19 mask post.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.