Spider-Man Costume sources??

niennumb1

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone know any good reputable places that make close to spot-on movie accurate Spidey costumes? Looking for Movie 2 style if possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

if you have 2000 to 2500 dollors to spend then yes could be more now since the new movie is due out soon and alot of people are more intrested in spider costumes then they where 5 mounths ago...

<div class='quotetop'>(GundamZeppelin @ Jul 13 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]1279878[/snapback]</div>
if you have 2000 to 2500 dollors to spend then yes could be more now since the new movie is due out soon and alot of people are more intrested in spider costumes then they where 5 mounths ago...
[/b]

It's not so much just cuz the new movie coming up, but a personal goal. I've been working out a lot and losing weight and my goal is to be able to fit into one of those puppies by Halloween if possible. :)

Again, any sources where to get a movie accurate costume would be great. I'm sure more people are out looking for the black costume now, but I'm looking for the standard Spidey 2 costume if there is a good one out there.

In regards to price as long as I could pay it off over 2 months that price may be doable.

Thanks.

I dont need to work out i've been the right size and weight for spider man for years :( but i want to be vader size oh well. :p
Spider ham did a damn fine suit great price too 1300. but he has quit the spider man biz i hear he is willing to work on more but you have to pay extra :(

Superman5 dose a accurate costume and has worked closey with some of the guys behind the spider man 2 costume.. but like i said he charges 2000 to 2500 but from what i seen if i had 2k laying around i would buy from him since spider ham is out of the game.

Spidey 4 fun dose a pretty good suit for pretty good price some where in the 500 buck range. Now this dosent come with the urathen webbing that is somthing you will have to do yourself. He was also woking on a suit where the webing was painted on the costume last time i talked to him. He also dose put the urathen webbing on the costume if you ask him i am sure (or save money and do it yourself) i saw he put one up on ebay and it pulled in over 1500 last i saw a mounth or so ago. After i finish one of my 2 vader suits and try and get the funds for a trooper armor or clone... Then i will be working on my spider man costume i had to put off for over almost 2 years :eek time flys when your borke.
If you need anymore info PM me
;)

Oh yeah i forgot the Superman5 also comes with a face shell
But you have to get a muscle suit I know your working out but they used one even in the flims
if you need more info on that i'm here =)~
PDVD_019.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back