Spider man 2002 accurate pattern help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Obesedtofit

I'm try to find some one to make a accurate pattern of the spider man man 2002 suit the logos are different the colors are darker and the spider man's belt in the back is thinner and webbing is thinner on suit I would and back spider is not 3d and brick pattern is different and hands have no web design on palm I would like the pattern with out front logo or webing just guides where the webbing is so I can glues urethane webbing down I got plenty of reference photos on my Google drive I want the pattern kind of like this photo Spider man 2002 behind the scenes - Google Drive

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 9.01.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 9.01.16 AM.png
    961.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.