Done / Completed Spectre Ring

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: 007 Spectre Ring in Sterling silver

I'm in there like swimwear. PayPal incoming.

i need a size 14

Last edited:

Bimmer

TheRocketeer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Just getting them all sorted and quality controlled :) should have one in the mail to you in the next few days :) Anyone who ordered will get an email/tracking number soon.

And the thread will be on hold after these orders are sent out.. I will update when/if it gets going again.

So how did it turn out?
Bump for an update
I'm also interested in a size 7.

lunastrixae

Whoo! I'm guessing "one in the mail" to me means the Kingsman ring I ordered. :) I can't wait to see them all.