spectacular movie - STARCRASH!! 1979, hasselhoff and christopher plummer..

The Australian comedy group Double Take would redo the dialogue on films (which was itself made into the movie Hercules Returns).

Under their hands Starcrash became a movie about a plant to disrupt the Intergalactic Fashion Awards. It actually made it watchable :love

L'Umanoïde (1979) aka The Humanoid is still the best 70s Star Wars rip, it's so bad and wrong it's good...

It's like a real life incarnation of urban legend, change it by a certain percent and it's not infringement :lol:lol:lol

I'm still dealing with Joanie being rapped by a maggot. :lol

Actually Joanie wasn't the one raped by the giant maggot. She got caught in a tunnel and some weird tentacles things exploded her head. Some blonde hottie got raped by the maggot----and she seemed to enjoy it:unsure

Luigi Cozzi certainly has a flair for making "special" movies. I watch Starcrash, Hercules, or Hercules II now and then just for laughs. I love the Jedi wannabe in Starcrash who seems to have had about 1200 cups of coffee. :lol

Ah, yes, thank you. I always thought Poltergeist 2 was the first movie I ever walked out on. Now I remember vividly, this POS was the first. I Thought Battle Beyond the Stars was a Masterpiece compared to this waste of film.

All love to Starcrash! Hell yes. Also worth checking out is Turkish Star Wars. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll stare at your TV for an hour and a half with your jaw hanging open in bewilderment.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back