Want to Buy Special Request to our daughter from Santa for one more year

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

robk

Hey everyone,I am writing today for a special request for our daughter. Our son and daughter were HUGE Gravity Falls fans. Although they were three years apart, they looked like twins, and were best friends. So it was easy for them to follow along to Dipper and Mabel's adventures, often reciting and reinacting many parts of one of their favorite shows. We lost our son to cancer on December 21st, 2014, when he was 12. He never made it to the magical "technically a teen" age, and this year our daughter is that exact same age of 12, almost "technically a teen". My wife and I think that she still believes in Santa, and we are hoping to keep that magic for one more year. However, this year, she has asked for the Blacklight Edition of Gravity Falls Journal #3. Now we are not asking for donations of any kind, however we are trying to acquire a copy of this very hard to find book without having to pay close to $1,000 which is what people are asking for for the copies that we are able to find for sale.
We are asking for your help in finding a copy of this book for us to purchase so we can help make our daughter's Christmas wish come true this year. She has done so well with the passing of her brother and best friend, and being so close to Christmas, we are hoping that we can give her a little "sign from brother" by finding one of these journals.
This is a link to the book we are referring to.
https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/gravity-falls-journal-3-special/9781368002509-item.html

Here is a picture of our daughter Cassandra, and our son Ian, right before he started the final treatment before he passed.
image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PropReplicator2

Sr Member
I love this! I'm starting a search asap, and I'm sure others will join in here... Will get the word out!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk