Spear ideas

phillyblunt1913

I just purchased a Shur-Line extendable paint pole. This is going to be awesome I need help though with brain storming I think I can bypass the manual open and closing by adding a spring to the pole but you still have to close it manually. Hopefully I can get some good results and have pics net time. The pole was purchased at Lowes for 19.99.

I just purchased a Shur-Line extendable paint pole. This is going to be awesome I need help though with brain storming I think I can bypass the manual open and closing by adding a spring to the pole but you still have to close it manually. Hopefully I can get some good results and have pics net time. The pole was purchased at Lowes for 19.99.
do a search here my friend. this has been discussed already

[/quote
I found a way around that spear situation, The end comes off and I added a spring into it and put the end back on. I'll probally add retention screws later. Soon as I learn how to use this new cam-corder I'll have video of it in action.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back