Spear ideas

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

phillyblunt1913

I just purchased a Shur-Line extendable paint pole. This is going to be awesome I need help though with brain storming I think I can bypass the manual open and closing by adding a spring to the pole but you still have to close it manually. Hopefully I can get some good results and have pics net time. The pole was purchased at Lowes for 19.99.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Eaglewood

Sr Member
I just purchased a Shur-Line extendable paint pole. This is going to be awesome I need help though with brain storming I think I can bypass the manual open and closing by adding a spring to the pole but you still have to close it manually. Hopefully I can get some good results and have pics net time. The pole was purchased at Lowes for 19.99.
do a search here my friend. this has been discussed already

phillyblunt1913

[/quote
I found a way around that spear situation, The end comes off and I added a spring into it and put the end back on. I'll probally add retention screws later. Soon as I learn how to use this new cam-corder I'll have video of it in action.