Spderman homecoming homemade web shooters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Najitz

I want to make a pair of homemade webshooters and I got some pretty good reference for the homemade web shooters if anyone needs it. Don’t ask me why there are french subs I don’t know either. Does anyone have any more good references for the homemade shooters? Any Ideas how to make them that doesn’t involve 3D printing because I don’t have accaes to that. I want to try and make it out of aluminum (maybe plastic but I’d prefer aluminum) are they all custom parts or does anyone know what kind of parts they used?

https://youtu.be/Fa7gQSl6ZWc

At 12:07 he shows the web shooters[

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SpideyWing

Probably machined aluminum or literally put together from actual found parts like in the prototype shooters the tea kettle lid as a trigger

SpideyWing

The best bet you got is to 3D print the parts then use a technique where it disintegrates the print and leaves a mold where you can cast metal from