Spartacus Vengeance

Where can this info be seen about season 3 and its cast. I want to see if they and who will be playing Crassus and Pompey.
Also curious if Illiythia lived after Lucretia cut her open or if she died when she fell to the ground. I think she is secretly in love with Spartacus. Hell she had her slave start getting her off in her bath thinking about when her and him slept together.

nevermind, read an article how Illythia is dead since she will have no place in next season.
**Spoiler alert for season 3**
It takes place 6 months later after the battle with Glaber, and Spartacus now has thousands of slaves following him. Crassus and Caesar are brought in, and apparently a lot of battles have already taken place. There is no mention of Pompey which HAS to be part of the story as he was the one to claim Spartacus' death. So I'm hoping they will get a green light for a 4th and final season. I feel they can fit the story in in 2 more seasons.

Would still like to see where you saw Caesar, or the cast and what not.

nevermind, read an article how Illythia is dead since she will have no place in next season.
**Spoiler alert for season 3**
It takes place 6 months later after the battle with Glaber, and Spartacus now has thousands of slaves following him. Crassus and Caesar are brought in, and apparently a lot of battles have already taken place. There is no mention of Pompey which HAS to be part of the story as he was the one to claim Spartacus' death. So I'm hoping they will get a green light for a 4th and final season. I feel they can fit the story in in 2 more seasons.

Would still like to see where you saw Caesar, or the cast and what not.
'Spartacus' season 3: Julius Ceasar cast | Inside TV | EW.com
These are the only two I've seen announced so far. Can't wait for next season.

so i'm guessing the next season is its last based off this in that article....
"Spartacus: Vengeance has averaged 3.1 million viewers this season and included some rather spectacular set pieces. Producers say the drama will get even more bloody and shocking toward the finale."
Or wondering if they just mean season 3's finale? Surely they will not stray so far from history and not bring in Pompey..?

That article was written a few weeks before this season's finale. They probably meant this season's finale, with Glaber deep throating a Gladius.

I hope it goes 2 more seasons. I know as far as history goes the war went from i believe 73B.C. - 70B.C. that does not include his time as a gladiator, just his rebellion, so you figure after next season starts 6 months later and after this season we'll say its been a year. Would be tough to cram everything into one more season especially if its only 10 episodes (lame) Can only hope it will happen

definite spoilers in that article, where i got the spoilers I listed above. a must read. good info about Lucretia & Illythia. But still the fact its only Crassus and Caesar and no mention of Pompey it makes me think there will be a 4th season, unless instead of Pompey they are using Caesar even though there is not a single shread of proof that Caesar was involved in the Spartacus war. All that was known is that Caesar was in the roman army around then and was friends with Crassus. So since they mention over and over how the show is "historically adjacent" and may just leave out one of the main characters that had to do with this war. But like i keep saying we'll have to wait and see. Plus the fact
***spoilers for those who do not know***
Crixus and about 30,000 rebels will break away from Spartacus to keep fighting and pillaging towns and fell to Crassus. And Spartacus and his remaining men sought to leave roman soil for good and paid off a pirate to get them over seas however that pirate betrayed them. In the end Spartacus fell even though his body was never actually found. Seems like a lot to cram into one season including all the battles. Ready to see Gannicus kick some more ass though. But I still think him and Spartacus in the end are equally matched.

Spartacus: Vengeance is a Facebook game developed by Large Animal Games. Predictably, this game is a result of the latest popular television series. There are three classes in the browser game The Lost Titan. If you don't know how to choose the class, you can read the guides on MMOWood before playing the game.

Last edited:
Spoiler for the latest episode*

Oh good grief...

Of course Crixus had to die at some point, but what a terrible ending for him. And Agron too. Both taken down by the little sh** rapist daddy's boy.

Quite upsetting.

I totally agree, Crixus deserved a way better ending than this, this little pr*ck needs to bite the dust really soon.
Heck, nobody remembers him in history, but everybody knows of Julius Gaius Caesar. It should have been him killing Crixus, and certainly not by stabbing him in the back.

Man I hate to see this series end!!! Greatest show EVER!!! The first season is unparalleled and has the best finale ever put to the screen. After that it is still great but no where near the level of season 1.

So very sad to see the show come to an end. But the finale was indeed a glorious spectacle. I really would love to have a copy of one of the maps (any of them) used on the show. Does any one know if those were custom made or real maps printed and aged for the show? Would look awesome framed.

I've seen a few of those maps for sale on Ebay, the prices aren't ridiculous either. Would be cool if someone got one and offered copies

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back