Spaceship, City, And Jungle Diorama For Neca Predators!

Uglimofo

Damn you Neca! You steal away my money. Why must you keep creating all these neat little Preds? They all look so very nice....They have confessed that they are getting bored on the shelf just standing around. I can't blame them. I figured they would be much happier if they are in familiar Predator environments doing Predator things. Among my other Predator related activities, I am constructing environments worthy of these cool figures complete with smoke and lighting effects. I am currently building a city environment. I am almost done sculpting the interior of the ship in Predator 2 (FUN!) Here are a few pics from the first of them, the Jungle diorama !!! More Pics to come in the near future. Thanks for looking...

100_0205.JPG

100_0269.JPG

100_0271.JPG

100_0272.JPG

Ok, so I am bouncing back and forth between my suit build ( The Hogg Predator) and my neca diorama right now but here are some further pics of the Predator ship/ building based primarily on the ship at the end of Predator 2. I built, sculpted, and fired the walls and columns using cone 6 stoneware clay. I am still working on the dome type ceiling. And, Oh yes, FOG for the floor! I am getting lots of low lying dry ice fog for pics to come soon. I hope you enjoy...

100_0525.JPG

100_0527.JPG

100_0528.JPG

100_0529.JPG

100_0530.JPG

100_0531.JPG

I am a dio guy so of course i love this!!! They look to close together though , it looks like they are having a meeting funny funny.No but seriously very cool!!!

small suggestion: resize the pictures. i'd really want to take a good look, but i can't because of the size.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back