Spaceballs: The Pepakura model

Dung0beetle

darkhelmet.png

This is not yet unfolded. I have no idea how big it should be. I assume it would be about shoulder width, but I'm 6'4", so just a wee bit taller than Rick Moranis.

Download here.

hello, long time lurker, first time poster. was wondering if anyone has an unfolder version of this dark helmet? new to pepakura and unsure how to properly obtain the dimentions. is anyone able to help a gal out?

hello, long time lurker, first time poster. was wondering if anyone has an unfolder version of this dark helmet? new to pepakura and unsure how to properly obtain the dimentions. is anyone able to help a gal out?

Darkhelmetbydungbeetleunfoldedbylaellee

This unfold is for plain paper, I believe the scale is set at a little over 2.1, that would make a 14" tall helmet so it will likely need the scale increased.

***edited***

I'd forgotten, Darkside 501st also has a great unfolded helmet as well, I would use this one:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=21209ebd4d8a434f&id=21209EBD4D8A434F!288

Last edited:
What program do you need to use to upscale these files?

How much bigger is a screen accurate helmet?

Does anyone have proper measurements to go by?

Darkhelmetbydungbeetleunfoldedbylaellee

This unfold is for plain paper, I believe the scale is set at a little over 2.1, that would make a 14" tall helmet so it will likely need the scale increased.

***edited***

I'd forgotten, Darkside 501st also has a great unfolded helmet as well, I would use this one:

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=21209ebd4d8a434f&id=21209EBD4D8A434F!288

What program do you need to use to upscale these files?

How much bigger is a screen accurate helmet?

Does anyone have proper measurements to go by?

The files can be rescaled in Pepakura Designer (assuming they are not locked, I don't think they are)

I personally have no idea how big the original helmet is.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back