Spaceballs Calico M100 Rifle 3D files

mjhenks

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Long shot but does anyone know if there are 3D files out there for the Calico M100? The Spaceballs rifle?

If no, anyone in So. Cal have one they would loan out to be modeled?

Thanks

For sure not wanting to got to jail. Hence wanting 3D files. Being a rimfire gun though it may not have the same restrictions.

Anyways.

Still looking for files or one I could use to make the files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not about the cartridge size its all about the hi cap mag. Its a 100rnd mag and even though its spiraled its considered a hicap magazine. Good luck on the search though. Someone needs to come up with a 3d scanner you can hook up to a phone. Imagine going into a gun shop and putting the gun on the counter and just waving your phone over it and you get a 3D file...lol That would be cool.

Semiauto with 100rnd mag + Kalifornia = JAIL...lol

That ban was blocked by a federal judge and the law is currently not in effect. While you wouldn't be able to buy one, it's currently legal to own one if it was acquired prior to 2000. I'm sure there are at least a few of these floating around in collector hands in Cali.

Last edited:
There is also some sort of loophole if no smaller mags are made for the gun. Not sure the details though. As far as I can tell they only made 50 & 100 round mags for that gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://gamebanana.com/models/cats/58
I haven't had a chance to review the files, bit there are a variety of 3D scans available for the Calico. I purchased a scan of the Webley Fosberry a month ago from HUM3D. I checked there, as their files were quite good, but did not see a Calico.

These are mesh files for video games, and can be converted to models for 3D printing. The process can be a little involved.

Calico M100 .22 LR only came with a 100rnd mag. Right side eject.

Calico M900 + M960 9mm models (semi or select-fire) came stock with a 50rnd mag, but you could order a 100rnd one. It stuck out a bit, 9mm is alot bigger than .22 LR. The 9mm models eject through the bottom of the pistol grip making them ambidextrous.

The awnser to Commiefornia gun laws is...don't live in Cali. Remember: Gun Control...It's not about Guns, it's about Control.

I've been trying to get a hold of an M-950 replica for a different project and they're notoriously hard to get. Toytec made an airsoft one a long time ago, which are also annoying to find, but worth a shot. I had one attempt on a cast going from the WTB board but that fell through, unfortunately. Calico still makes the M-100 and a version of the M-950 called the Liberty III, but they're very complicated (and notoriously unreliable) and not the easiest things to try recasting. Maybe one of these days I'll break down and get one... Well, give those models a shot, though the 3d models tend to have texture maps more than modeled details, so you'll lose some detail.

I looked at both sites.

STEAM unfortunately i know nothing about byt my buddies who do did not hold alot of hope there.

The other site had mostly M950's and M100's that were the short version. (I think mislabeled) There were two listing for a M100's that did not have a pictures but also said that access was not available.

The search continues...

The hero spaceballs rifles have at least some real gun parts it seems to me. Could be mostly all its hard to be certain buts its a pretty heavy rifle. I own the one that used to be Fuller French's. They did use rubber stunt ones too I have seen one sale in the past.

Raise this post back to the top. I was able to acquire an airsoft M-100 for this project. Now i am looking for high res images of the original gun. Anyone have one? Best i can tell the only real M-100 part other than the gun itself is the scope mount. Otherwise a mag light and some paint are the modifications needed.

Thanks

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back