Space Wolves Marine Hooowl! WIP

endo500

This is my first build thread and pepakura project. So I will definitely be looking for advice from ya’ll.

So I decided to do a space marine specifically a space wolf from the Warhammer 40k universe. To differentiate my build I’m going to try to add a lot of the details & accessories that the space wolves have compared to other chapters. So I’m basing my build on this picture that I found a few weeks ago. I want to capture that feral quality of the space wolves and create a power axe since I have never seen that done.

SpaceWolves.jpg

Also I want to say a big thanks to Stealth. Without his videos none of this would be possible so thanks to him. Also thanks to the modelers and unfolders for the Pep files.

So on to the build. I have been building the past few days and this is what I have got done

Both legs done
tumblr_lzekocbAuh1qdd4q1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lzekny3NFK1qdd4q1o1_400.jpg

I did a test run of the chest to check the size. Its ok but I’m going to rebuild it so it comes out nicer.
tumblr_lzekotNrEC1qdd4q1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lzekp6GH4n1qdd4q1o1_400.jpg

I also did the shoulders. But I will make them slightly larger next time.
tumblr_lzekmxY3Ri1qdd4q1o1_400.jpg

I attempted the backpack. I might have to make it smaller.
tumblr_lzeknfFao61qdd4q1o1_400.jpg

I ordered some resin (based on stealth’s suggestions) so hopefully this weekend I will be able to start adding resin to some parts.

Let me know what you guys think

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back