Space Wolf Version 3!!! First troop!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trek920

hello, all. been a loing time. but recently built a version 3 of my space marine.

went full scale. 8'

here are pics of the build...and pics of my first troop.

first heres what version 2 looked like.

heres the new pics...

thats my original mk 2 leg nect me for scale

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wes R

Legendary Member
That is a very big costume. Looks great. Suddenly there's Warhammer builds all over the forum. Is it hard to maneuver in the suit? The one problem with local cons is the isles are all so small you almost have to wait for the costume competition for wearing big costumes.

Trek920

VIDEO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201996160318410

Sorry my thread isnt as detailed as Gregs, but I build really fast and kinda stopped taking build pictures as much as I did back in 2002 when I joined this site.

But all suggestions are welcome!

BUG REPORT:

- re-adjust knee joints with cotter pins instead of nut/bolt
- continue to weather armor
- add wolf skull to the chest
- finish all wolf pelts
- possibly add flexible toes, as walking around really gave me a huge workout.
check shoulder alignment to provide better flexibility with raising arms.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a very big costume. Looks great. Suddenly there's Warhammer builds all over the forum. Is it hard to maneuver in the suit? The one problem with local cons is the isles are all so small you almost have to wait for the costume competition for wearing big costumes.
no. all the cons here have HUGE aisles. 20' or bigger

Trek920

my maneuverability is pretty good. thinking of cutting the toes off and adding hinges. been busy weathering this thing since Sunday.....

Trek920

went to a con...

test run #2.

entered a masquerade and didnt place at all. lost to captain Rex, a LOTR Elf and Gypsy Danger.

all comments and thoughts are appreciated.

TheMeerkat

Any updates on this? I'm looking at building a Space Wolf Marine as well but with a twist. Liking yours though :) Nice job :thumbsup