Space Ship

jethawk

barrie incrediblefruit Hope you guys are well! just wanted to tell you - Yeah so I have been using Weld for a bit now and wow hahah... its so good for like real hard corners I couldn't work out how to reach and 90% better overall with detailing.
I was worried it would effect the surface look but it's fine and takes less collateral damage as the glue was taking. Thanks for tip guys!

I have done a bit more detailing of the underneath side (kind of looks like a Moonbase), I have to move location soon so this guy is all packed up for a month until I am back in a space.
TO7A0598.JPG

TO7A0599.JPG

TO7A0602.JPG

srspicer

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Welcome aboard Jethawk!
There is lots of inspiring work on here, you can get lost for hours if you are not careful.
I have been using a product called Resin-bond to weld plastic parts together. I can get it by the gallon here in the States, I don't know about Down-under. It is professional grade stuff, and works on many different kinds of plastics.
Looking forward to more progress!

jethawk

Welcome aboard Jethawk!
There is lots of inspiring work on here, you can get lost for hours if you are not careful.
I have been using a product called Resin-bond to weld plastic parts together. I can get it by the gallon here in the States, I don't know about Down-under. It is professional grade stuff, and works on many different kinds of plastics.
Looking forward to more progress!
srspicer thanks mate!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.