Space Jockey (Prometheus Ver.)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skunk

Very nice work indeed......something tells me this is not your first piece.....would be very interested to see some more of your work.
Welcome to the lair.

Apikitt

Thank you Bronson,Skunk :D
Now
remaining Base & Helmet only. update Soon......

Last edited by a moderator:

bruticus666

Very delicious! Very jealous! The Jockey is my favorite next to the Pred - fantastic job! If these are made available, I am def. interested!!!

Apikitt

Thank you very much everyone for kind of word and sorry for late reply.

I'll asking soon. ^^

Gorgeous! Are you going to make the whole helmet piece?

How does it compare to working with clay? Is it easier? Harder? I'd love to learn how :)
And welcome!
Not Harder, I attach some step helmet pics. I use Epoxy make helmet base shape and work clay on it.

Wow! Thats amazing you said thats wax?
Yeah,I might call this "Wax" because this clay made from wax base. I combine during wax & oil clay.