space 1999

armourerdoug

somebody was recently looking to contact Kerry Endacotte regarding Space 1999 costumes have got the details, dont know the guy though
P.M. me

hope this is of help?

Doug

My name is Kerry Endacotte. Someone posted my name with reguards Space 1999 in 2005. I have just read the post that someone wanted me? Okay 5 years ago and I have now joined this forum. If Armourdoug is still arround send me a post, comment and i'll try answer what or any other wanted to ask that time ago

Always
KerryEndacotte(aka Spacesuit)

Re: space 1999:Costumes

There are olde photo's early 2000's have'nt made anything since them but am considering it. I'm not the most Hal9000(Computer litterate) so might take me a while to post photo's. Do you need a flixa account to be able to load photo's? Told you not most litterate person in the world

Spacesuit

Re: space 1999:Costumes

Don't worry with me around you are in good company.

I still say these computers are a form of witchcraft! :lol

Welcome aboard and I am sure you will get some questions.

I'm not the most Hal9000(Computer litterate) so might take me a while to post photo's. Do you need a flixa account to be able to load photo's? Told you not most litterate person in the world

Spacesuit

Richies Armour

I'll have assume you can see all when i've not yet check Facebook!? But yes made the entire suit. Comlock, Holster, StunGun made by another Maya Dress made by Ex and a couple of uniforms.

Spacesuit

Luke Warmwater

No not me! I favor the ridged collor over the flat one the helmet sits in, that became preverlant after and during 1st Episode. I'm a costume maker over a modeller and have no Belstar Helmet

Spacesuit

All

Photobucket 1999 folder
Space1999Costumes

Spacesuit

Luke warmwater

Thats one of ours. I did the helmet and helped with the rest of the hard parts. Darthwalls did the rest of the soft parts.

Richie

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back