Space: 1999 Laser and Commlock prop replicas coming from Sixteen/12

When was that model kit released? Love the retro vibe.

Edit: I see the notes Jim made. Thanks for posting those images!

Mine have just arrived and I must say they are far better than expected. Although a little light in weight as already stated, I am still more than happy with them. 45 years I have waited for this set but well worth the wait.

Attachments

• 339C68DE-C67B-4BF6-8178-C92B7C2B8E1D.jpeg
    339C68DE-C67B-4BF6-8178-C92B7C2B8E1D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
  • A3B13662-CE7C-434D-9EB4-3D57BF8EA31A.jpeg
    A3B13662-CE7C-434D-9EB4-3D57BF8EA31A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
I received mine and the comlock doesn't work. There is a loose piece rattling around inside it and super glue residue all over the screen and most of the body. Not happy at all.

Mine finally arrived from Fabgear and looks like I got a good set. No residue and the electronics work. Stun gun volume is too low and why were the sounds all set to do double blasts instead of single? Or is mine faulty? Will be getting the model kit as well and looking to do some metal upgrades.

I can report I got a good set as well. The laser wants a tap on the trigger, don't hold it down or you wont get proper sounds. I also notice the stun setting can get goofy at times and you reset the power to fix. The "Alpha" comlock logo "slide" could be projected a little straighter, the "Red Alert" is centered well enough.

8e7luehh.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back