Space: 1999 Laser and Commlock prop replicas coming from Sixteen/12

I had a few issues with mine as well, The on/off button on the Stun Gun didnt work at first, A few adjustments and now working OK.
Mine had the same "Glue residue" but wiped mine with a babies wet wipe and the residue came off, I think that it maybe some kind of latex residue from gloves
Thanks very much, I’ll give that a try

I've only seen pictures, but so far I'm like "that's cool, but nowhere near $300 cool".
Your right!... Had they cost half of that $300 they’d of been a lot closer to cool.
I must admit they look good on display with my other stuff, the illusion is only shattered when you pick them up!... But, that’s half the fun...Right!... picking them up and playing with them!...lol.. I sound like a sulky kid!

Your right!... Had they cost half of that $300 they’d of been a lot closer to cool.
I must admit they look good on display with my other stuff, the illusion is only shattered when you pick them up!... But, that’s half the fun...Right!... picking them up and playing with them!...lol.. I sound like a sulky kid!
I didn't know these were $300 dollars! Ok, looking again, $300 bucks give you the right to be sulky no matter what age.

Seeing some not so great ones on facebook, so bit of a lottery, Some look possibly fixable, some looked like that dusty residue from super glue with finger prints, but that migh polish out, another one had a large open crack at the bottom where they did not properly assembled. So I half expect some work to do. Or return for exchange. At that price nobody should not be able to return. I get that costs can be that, it's not a huge fan base.

I just barely dodged that bullet. I prepaid for my set a while ago but after reading the reviews I decided to cancel my order. My refund came this morning. The scary thing is it was scheduled to ship tomorrow!

I just barely dodged that bullet. I prepaid for my set a while ago but after reading the reviews I decided to cancel my order. My refund came this morning. The scary thing is it was scheduled to ship tomorrow!
Whoa!… Well done Funky!… That WAS close!.. I personally think you made the right decision. Even though I think mine looks good on display (at a distance) there’s a part of me feeling a little bit ripped off!.. Still deciding on whether to send them back for a refund?!

I am a member of a few Space:1999 FB pages. I have seen comparisons of the $300 Sixteen12 set and the soon to be released $41 RSP MPC kit version of the commlock and laser. The Sixteen12 laser is undersized and a few of the shapes on the laser are off. The commlock is closer to what it is supposed to be but the light behind the screen isn't nearly bright enough to be able to view the screen properly. Many of the pro Sixteen12 folks have said that Sixteen12 never said it was full sized snf that we should be happy that they did them at all. I call bull biscuits, they also never said it wasn't. At a price of $300 US you should get their best effort not just something close. If Sixteen12 were to release a substandard Eagle, these same folks would have lost their collective ***** and torched the company.
213589094_2288791814585805_2870851296344341083_n.jpg

I am a member of a few Space:1999 FB pages. I have seen comparisons of the $300 Sixteen12 set and the soon to be released $41 RSP MPC kit version of the commlock and laser. The Sixteen12 laser is undersized and a few of the shapes on the laser are off. The commlock is closer to what it is supposed to be but the light behind the screen isn't nearly bright enough to be able to view the screen properly. Many of the pro Sixteen12 folks have said that Sixteen12 never said it was full sized snf that we should be happy that they did them at all. I call bull biscuits, they also never said it wasn't. At a price of $300 US you should get their best effort not just something close. If Sixteen12 were to release a substandard Eagle, these same folks would have lost their collective ***** and torched the company.View attachment 1475624

if I wasn’t sure about requesting a refund before I’m sure as hell now!

I am a member of a few Space:1999 FB pages. I have seen comparisons of the $300 Sixteen12 set and the soon to be released $41 RSP MPC kit version of the commlock and laser. The Sixteen12 laser is undersized and a few of the shapes on the laser are off. The commlock is closer to what it is supposed to be but the light behind the screen isn't nearly bright enough to be able to view the screen properly. Many of the pro Sixteen12 folks have said that Sixteen12 never said it was full sized snf that we should be happy that they did them at all. I call bull biscuits, they also never said it wasn't. At a price of $300 US you should get their best effort not just something close. If Sixteen12 were to release a substandard Eagle, these same folks would have lost their collective ***** and torched the

The tags on the photo are wrong, the new Sixteen 12 Comlock and Stun Gun are on the left, the ones are on the right are from the set that they sold some years back that came with a showcase, those were undersized.

There is something slightly out about that comparison picture above, Apart from they have them mixed up, The sixteen 12 version is on the left of the picture not the MPC version
Better comparison pictures here Space 1999 Merchandise Guide: Commlocks and Stun Guns

View attachment 1475745

The tags on the photo are wrong, the new Sixteen 12 Comlock and Stun Gun are on the left, the ones are on the right are from the set that they sold some years back that came with a showcase, those were undersized

Mea Culpa, the image I had posted was indeed in error. The original posting was mixed up. I checked back to the images I found from the Shizuoka Hobby Show 2021 and images from Wonderfest. these are the corrected images along with the hobby show and Wonderfest images.

Commlock comparison.jpg
Laser comparison.jpg

186489824_10223043771497185_4199854886863422750_n.jpg
195203146_10225527431761873_4632493601026850930_n.jpg
196562915_10225527431321862_1934284673481023645_n.jpg
196614396_10225527430881851_7258225933083757767_n.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back