Space 1999 Eagle

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Smiling Demon

Sr Member
Where is a good place to buy a Eagle besides the AMT kit?
Looking for a larger more detailed kit. The 44" kit is too big!

Kenny

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

robn1

Master Member
Thanks for those links Will, I haven't seen these. And a Hawk too, they look great.

JMChladek

Sr Member
Federation Models I believe has these back in stock. I want to get one myself but I am still a bit broke right now (and an impulse purchase of a Timeslip Ranger 3 last month didn't help matters).

The RU kit is a very nice offering. While maybe it is a little off from a 22" Studio Model, it can always be modified and IMHO, ultimately is better in several areas to make it a model that is superior to the 22" model based kits that I have seen.

feek61

Sr Member
Thanks for those links Will, I haven't seen these. And a Hawk too, they look great.
Happy to help. Although mine is in a box in the closet it looks like a great cast. My understanding is that the earlier kits had some flaws that were corrected on later runs (and the price dropped a hundred bucks as well).

Jumpergal

you could always bash some bits on a diorama and call it "Alan Carter Lands Again!" ;) good thing they didn't come out of his paycheck. :)

Thanks for the link, Feek. I think I know what Big D may be getting for Christmas this year!

Blackbirdcd

Federation Models has the newer editions of this kit. The ones I saw at Wonderfest were terrific castings. It's a great model, if you can get it.