SP Sabers - Darth Sidious - The Shroud of the Darkside - Limited Saber Run

Finns Forge

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
im almsot taking offence to this haha, the Park2.0 model was far from accurate, in size and features. This does have a column stack to allow for electronic installs
Don’t take offense I have a couple of those on the wall. Besides it might have been Korbanth/Parks still close to that run.

SP Sabers

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Don’t take offense I have a couple of those on the wall. Besides it might have been Korbanth/Parks still close to that run.
i owned some breifly but they jsut were to far off the mark , i own 5 MR hitls, this is my favourite saber and no one has done it the jsutice it deserves

Finns Forge

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i owned some breifly but they jsut were to far off the mark , i own 5 MR hitls, this is my favourite saber and no one has done it the jsutice it deserves
To be honest my favorite version have been the ones produced by 89Sabers and the KRxOR Emperor so far. I’ve yet, however to purchase a single hilt that didn’t require something to be added or changed with kits. I’m excited by your run and will keep an eye on it. My collection needs to grow.

SP Sabers

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1656472656424.png
1656472698669.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.