Soylent Green, Red, and Yellow Labels

OzReturner

Sr Member
Going off of RobertJ999's Soylent Green promotional can label, I modified it to be accurate to the actual prop. It is now double sided, and has the proper MGM credits on the side, with his recycling logos being removed.

In the same vein, I wanted to also have a can of Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, as though those were also produced products with the same look. These are not double sided because of the size of the plant decorations, but do retain the MGM credits.

These labels were sized to fit a Nestle Nutrament can, which is an accurate size of 4 3/4" high by 2 1/2" wide. You can still buy these online. I found mine in the ethnic aisle, of all places, at a local Wal-Mart. The cans do not have a plastic lid, nor a prop accurate pull top, similar to a can of oranges, but a beverage pop top. I plan on looking at fish food cans to locate a clear lid that will fit.

The wafers are painted balsa wood with a slight bevel on the top. I guessed at the dimensions from research I did, assuming them to be 1 3/4" squares, 3/16" thick.

Next post to have the label images

Attachments

• IMG_1793.JPG
    IMG_1793.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1794.JPG
    IMG_1794.JPG
    617.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1795.JPG
    IMG_1795.JPG
    622.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1796.JPG
    IMG_1796.JPG
    601.1 KB · Views: 49
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back