South East Texas Preds!

hez1

So I know there are at least 3 of us, I'm sure there's more that I'm unaware of...anyone want to get together to go see Predators? I know a bunch of you are in central texas but honestly I don't see myself driving further than Houston (so you come over here!). If someone is willing to host we could bring a few props, have dinner, talk Pred and generally nerd out.

Other suggestions welcome!

My house is open for it. You will have to look past the mess of my work area but, all are welcome. Maybe come down Friday night and go check out the Sat early show and miss all the kids and movie a'holes. I got a spare room and a huge couch.

I know of a few close members.
Myself
Newpredmaker
Hez
Roninpred
Ice
Das Brutus

Man I wish I could make it! today is our 12th year anniversary and the wife nd I will be celebrating this saturday.
but you never know.I'm going to mention this to her and maybe she'll tell me: go,go with your friends! that's your anniversary present!.LOL I can already hear it. :(

what a dumb ass!
I some how tought the opening was this weekend.I guess I'm too anxious to see it. maybe I can make it after all.I'm not sure though

Man I wish I could make it! today is our 12th year anniversary and the wife nd I will be celebrating this saturday.
but you never know.I'm going to mention this to her and maybe she'll tell me: go,go with your friends! that's your anniversary present!.LOL I can already hear it. :(

Congrats on the anniversary dude. ;)

but you never know.I'm going to mention this to her and maybe she'll tell me: go,go with your friends! that's your anniversary present!.LOL I can already hear it

Congrats on your anniversary!

Ice, I'm about an hour north of Beaumont.

About 4hrs from me. Humm Let me see what I can do. Me and Roninpred 30mins from Austin Texas

OK, so I think time to kick this into gear...Scott, you're cool with hosting friday night? Who's in, who wants to bring props to show off, all that kind of thing...

Going to see it saturday morning sounds like a good plan, although can everyone hold off from seeing it friday? It would suck to be the only person who has seen it (Or even worse, the only person who hasn't).

Are newbies wwelcome??? I'm located in San Antonio but willing to drive out. Would love to meet and make new friends to talk Pred stuff and learn some new tid bits on "How To's" for my Pred costume.

Just so everyone has a heads up...im down to do this but, after the flick Saturday I have to get back to work on the Samurai suit. I wish I could hang out Saturday but if I dont stay on this thing I wont get finished. I have to ship it out that next week so it will be crunch time that weekend and following week. Friday night we can hang but I will probobly be working too. Bring some resin and such and we can have a lil prop party so to say. I got a P1 and P2 bio mold you guys can cast from, blade molds, my hugger dread rings, AVP backpack mold, and all the Samurai armor molds i have done as of late.

Newbies are welcome but, its 50.00 bucks to enter you have to wait on us hand and foot, and you have to sing "Im a little teapot" on command. Jk!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back