Sourcing and starting my next pred advice needed

4505marcel

HI guys, Im now looking at starting my next pred. I want to go elder again as I really like my current elder with P2 body/armour.
What I want to do this time is to have a skin with no armour parts attached.

What Ive decided so far is, Elder head P1 varient, 2 piece skin Mannowar, Ancient bio from Casey, Wolf shins and hands, AVP feet (big lifts), thighs, butt flap and cod (but cut shorter) AVP or Wolf resin Guantlets with lights and lift hatch in bomb gantlet

I like the Wolf medikit style

Which brings me to the chest armour, Im torn between AVP and P1. With my current suit I noticed that the paint comes off the latex really easy, so those who have used AVP chest armour how does it affect the paint on the skin or has it rubbed it off after a few wears?
Would I be better off with P1 armour as it has less contact with the torso, would P1 armour go with 1 right AVP shoulder pauldron to tie it in with the thighs?

Let me know your thoughts guys please

Marcel

One thing to remember about these suits.....the paint is going to wear no matter what type, style, hard or soft, north south east or west, armor you go with. Its the nature of the beast. Wear it, enjoy it, take pictures, dance around, go down a waterslide, whatever.....then go home and do whatever repairs are needed and TOUCH UP PAINT work there will be. I have worn my Ceremonial suit 6 or so times and I havent touched up anything except the hands and feet. And most of my armor is AVP resin. In my expieriances the hands and feet take the worst beating...for obvious reasons. Most of the sweat ends up in your hands and feet and they are areas of most wear. Walking, drinking water, grabbing things, choking people....etc. Touch up paint is only unavoidable if it sits in the corner on display.

Cool, I thought that maybe the case. I guess Im going to have to buy an assortment of paint, and learn to airbrush real quick :D

Looking forward to putting this together.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back