sound board ?

Dalekidea

hey guys thought i would put this one out there

thinking of ways to play pred sounds when in costume for the future, has any one tryed a sound board because im thinking about asking to get one done but dont have a clue if any one does them.

a 3 inch car audio speaker or dome tweeter wired to an aux cable into an mp3 player with looped predator clicks and what not or a long playlist or use ipod speakers. The car audio would be worth the work lol because its louder and more clear. Last thing you want is a fuzzy scratchy pred noise

If it's small enough, you could probably fit it in the mask itself. That could be problematic if it's too big or if the mask is filled with foam, but also depending on what sounds you're making, it'd probably be very weird to have the wristblades ejecting sound coming from the mask portion of the costume, lol. Playing it safe, if you can cover it up, try the upper portion of your chest - something like what Predmaniac - Shane here does - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo2wtz0JBHM

im only after an odd few clicks and roars , maybe a few from the new predators movie .

but i was thinking about the helmet , then again as you say like shanes it may be easyer and all round better for it to be behind the armour.

thanks for the help everyone

Dude Just get one of these

Both the mini speaker and mini ipod mp3 player are rechargeable and super loud! I got a bunch of them

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back